Saturday, July 11, 2009

Phil's new room!

Phil just called. He is moving into a new room! He said it's about seven feet by seven feet, but he was excited to have his own room. The past few months he has roomed with as few as one guy to as many as 324! So a room to himself is a luxury!

His job has picked up a bit this week. He seems to be enjoying it. They have been out a few times to check on how the mentoring groups have been doing.

The weather is hot, low 100s. But Phil said it's not as hot as Kuwait. Although, things could change as August creeps up! They guys are in desert conditions but there are some small mountains. If Phil finds a fast enough internet connection I think he'll send some pics.

Phil also sent me his address. If any of you would it, please email me. For security purposes, I cannot post it online, but I would be happy to send it your way.

It sounds like they may be moving in a couple months, but I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment