Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quick Update

I don't have much to report this time around. But, I haven't posted in a few days and I wanted to keep you informed as much as possible.

Phil has been working away this week learning language, culture and tactical strategy. The days have changed from the first couple weeks where things moved at a slow pace. Now the guys have packed days!

It's a relief to know that they are being kept busy. There is nothing worse than sitting around. Full days just seem to move by more quickly.

I also want to send out a thank you to all of you for keeping Phil in your thoughts and prayers. Already I am overwhelmed with the kindness of our friends and families who are always asking about how Phil is doing and what he is up to. And to those who have helped us out so far. It's a humbling experience for me...and we're only a few weeks in!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment